For casual positions, rates commence at $23.43 per hour.
Various positions available across Southern NSW- Wollongong.
ADHC is currently seeking enthusiastic and caring Disability Support Workers to work with individuals with intellectual disabilities who may demonstrate challenging behaviours.
Experience is not essential but this work requires resilience and self-confidence as well as the ability to assess and manage risks to ensure the safety of our clients.
Your responsibilities would include
- Implementing programs aimed at helping clients to achieve their goals
- Undertaking health care tasks relating to the personal hygiene, health and well-being of our clients
- Performing various household tasks with clients including cooking and serving of meals, cleaning and shopping
You will enjoy excellent working conditions and a range of benefits, including
- Opportunities to access accredited training and/or ongoing career development
- Stimulating work where you are able to make a real difference for our clients
- Flexible shift arrangements
A current NSW Drivers Licence and a current First Aid or Emergency Response certificate is a requirement for this role.
For enquiries: 1800 203 966
Closing date: 15 September 2013