UnitingCare Ageing is currently seeking experienced Community Care Coordinators to work in our growing Community Care Team, based in Blacktown.
- You will be responsible for managing a case load of clients who are aged and/or have disabilities
- You will be organised and flexible in your coordination of responsive direct care that is tailored to meet needs of our clients within their home
- You will be a passionate leader who oversees, supervises and supports a team of carers
- A Cert IV in Service Coordination/Enrolled Nurse qualification and current drivers licence is a must!
- You will have experience in complex case management and the planning process for home care services along with sound knowledge or relevant legislation and regulations
In return, we will provide you with a supportive and innovative environment, learning and development opportunities, along with unique and advantageous salary packaging provisions.
For a confidential discussion please call Rachel Badman on (02) 4723 9457.
Job ref: SW020
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
UnitingCare Ageing offer a supportive and friendly team environment, we are an EEO employer. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. Relevant criminal record checks and a physical functional assessment shall be conducted on applicants recommended for employment/appointment to positions within UnitingCare Ageing.
Closing date: 29 January 2013